March 19, 2011
Changes
Here I am, again up at the crack of dawn on a day I could have slept in. Lately this has been the routine for me. I'm not sure if Pepper wakes me up by her intrauterine calisthenics or if my mind just stays in work mode on the weekends, but regardless, here I am up way too early again. Jo took off about an hour ago to hike the waterfall route up South Fork with a couple friends and the puppies. I will be honest, I am trying not to feel sorry for myself, being left at home with my big round belly. Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly excited about being pregnant and absolutely can't wait for Pepper to arrive, I just miss hiking and trail running and pushing myself physically. To make myself feel better, I have been looking through our pics from last year's training runs. I feel like I have had a work out just looking at these! Now that is classic pregnancy fatigue talking!

















No comments:
Post a Comment