October 29, 2011

A Quick Visit with Friends

Pepper and Emmarie getting acquainted again.

"You want me to let go of what?!"

Having a great time with her friend!

Pepper thinks Emmarie is so cool.

And back to stealing E's clothing.

Beautiful blue eyed girls
Our good friends Sherisa, Broc, and Emmarie were in town this weekend. We all had busy schedules but we were able stop by for a short visit. It was very fun watching the two girls together now that they are a little bit older. I set Pepper down by Emmarie and she immediately pulled off her sock. Then reached for her other sock. Next she started pulling on her pants. I'm not sure what that was all about, but I am realizing that we will need to teach our daughter some manners. The rest of the time, Pepper seemed content just to look at her friend...or at Daddy when he was making funny faces. Emmarie is growing fast, with the most amazing thigh rolls I have ever seen! She is also so vocal, Pepper could not get a word in edgewise! I love to see the differences and similarities in the two girls. They are so precious!

1 comment:

Sherisa and Broc said...

Ha! Those are great! I love that you got some pics with one of Pepper's hands on the sock and the other trying for the pants! That was so funny! And I love Peppers facial expressions - so innocent and yet so mischevious! Who could ask for better comedy than these two little goof balls?

Post a Comment