December 18, 2011
'Tis the Season...for Colds
Pepper succumbed to a cold virus this weekend. She started out the illness by sleeping a longer night than usual. Jo and I rejoiced! Our little girl had finally broken the habit of waking up at night... Unfortunately, the celebration was a bit premature. Though we soaked in the snuggling all day, (this is not usual behavior for our very active little girl), the snuggly, tired child soon turned into a cranky, clingy baby that did not feel like sleeping at all. Needless to say, Jo and I are quite relieved that this week is now over, and the cold has run its coarse. A healthy baby is a happy baby and a happy baby is us being one step closer to catching up on our 7 month sleep deficit. We are trying not to think about the fact that teething is around the next corner.
1 comment:
That's weird...Em got her first cold this week too. I guess it IS that time of year.
Post a Comment