July 9, 2012

A Blog Pause

You may have noticed that there is an bit of an empty space here in the blog. I have taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging through the summer. Partly that is because the summer was incredibly busy, fun around every corner, as well as house building and chasing after a very active toddler... Mostly, though, the hiatus is because we transferred all of our pictures onto a brand new external hard drive, and deleted them off of the computer, just in time for the hard drive to stop working. Two years ago at about the same time, our house was broken into, the computer stolen and our hard drive wiped. We got the computer back, but none of the pictures. So.... I will admit that I have been feeling a little sorry for myself in the past few months. Thankfully, there is hope. Jo is going to send the hard drive to some very smart, talented people that charge a lot of money, that claim they can recover the pictures from the hard drive. My good friend and blogger extraordinaire, Sherisa, encouraged me to just start now and move forward. Good advice, I think, for this as well as most unfortunate things that happen in life. Someday I may come back and fill in this missing part of our life. I make no promises though...




1 comment:

Sherisa and Broc said...

Yay! So glad you are starting it up again.

Post a Comment