![]() |
| Sweet little profile |
| Look at those bones! |
| And there it is... |
| Can't wait to kiss these little toes |
Finally the day was here! The long anticipated first look at our baby, as well as finding out whether Pepper was waiting for a baby sister or baby brother. It was a fun party in the ultrasound room, with both sets of grandparents, an ultrasound tech and a student ultrasound tech joining Jo and I. I didn't have to wait long to find out whether my motherly instincts were correct or not. As soon as the transducer probe touched my belly the ultrasound tech said with confidence, "It looks like you're wrong!" I couldn't believe it! I am 0 for 2 in being able to predict what gender I am carrying. The first time I was sure it was a boy, and this time I had a definite feeling that it was a girl. I felt a little better to find out that everyone else thought it was a girl too.
We feel blessed to be expecting a baby boy who appears to be quite healthy. If all goes as planned, Balu Anton Storey Fackenthall is going to be joining our family sometime in December. Pepper was very excited to find out about a little brother. I think she forgot all about the fact that she had been asking for a little sister.

No comments:
Post a Comment