February 9, 2011

Missing the Sunshine

The view from the lounge chair



Vitamin D


How we spent a few days in Palm Springs

Jo can't resist the gossip mags




With Carl and Mindy in Loma Linda, the hills were so beautiful!

Very strenuous hike in the wilds of Loma Linda

So cute together!


Now that the HUGE 2nd trimester post is up, here are the rest of the pics from our trip south. OHHH how I miss the sunshine and warmth. I would HIGHLY recommend a trip to the sun for everyone in the middle of Northwest winter. I don't know how I missed getting pictures of Ben and Erin, and Joshua Tree National Park, but that was the other great part of our trip! Thank you to Ben and Erin for a fun time as always!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving the updates and especially the belly pics. We seriously need to hang out sometime.

Post a Comment