Next, my friend Corrie came to visit. She was a lot of help and encouragement to me, and it is always nice to have some time with Shawntae and Corrie. Now we just have a few days of quietness before another fun wave of visitors hits for graduation next weekend. We can't wait!
Parental Education Week 3: I have learned that getting 2 hours of sleep in a row makes me feel awesome, as compared to 1 hour or less...
| Froggy Hat from Aunt Kitty Kat and Grandma Pat |
| Sebastian taking a quick break from the frigid pond water. |
| Robert is adding cold soda to the mix! |
| Aunt Kitty Kat is already a favorite! |
| Fun with Grandma Em |
| Love the bright eyes! |
| Auntie Corrie all the way from Paola, KS |
| So much fun together. Now if only Corrie lived in Walla Walla... |
| Colson and Addy, Shawntae's little ones. "Goofy face" |
| Some of the cutest kids I know! |
| Bye Auntie Corrie (wwwwaaaaahhhh!!!) |
1 comment:
I can't believe how bright-eyed she is! And I'm loving the froggy hat.
Post a Comment