Due to the hectic nature of our life right now, Jo and I rarely find an opportunity to just chill. One quiet afternoon we decided to take Pepper outside to look at the trees. This is her favorite activity right now and after laying beside her and watching with her, I can understand why. We stayed out there all afternoon enjoying the warm summer day.
 |
| Keeping an eye on those crazy dogs. |
 |
| Basking nudie |
 |
| "Come on, let's play, let's play, let's play, let's play...." |
2 comments:
I am glad you guys are chilling out. That is one thing I am blessed with is a partner who definitely helps me chill out. I am so much happier, a lot messier, and a lot more content now that I am under the influence of Nikki.
Great pictures!! Here's to a few more of those chill afternoons this summer...
Post a Comment