August 5, 2011

12th Week

I've been told that when I was a little girl one of my favorite activities was to jump in my "Johnny Jump Up". Being of the high energy sort, jumping for hours on end kept me pretty happy. We were pretty excited when Travis and Rika gave us a gender correct "Jenny Jump Up" for Pepper. Yes, she is a little young for it, but all it took was a bit of blanket propping to get her somewhat upright. She seemed to like the fact that she was "standing" but has not attempted a jump yet. I guess she has to leave some developmental tasks for next week.


1 comment:

Sherisa and Broc said...

So cute! Loved Jo's comment about the thunder thighs. :) Probably no hope of her ever having those with her genes but those little legs are going to be bouncing her up and down before you know it!

Post a Comment