July 31, 2011

Next Week She'll Be Driving

Jo and I are continually amazed at the speed of development these first few months. Every day she seems to do something new. Sometimes I get the feeling that she is growing up too fast...but still not sleeping through the nights. Whats the deal with that?
She often places one hand on the bottle while she is eating and last week Jo somehow positioned her so that she was holding the bottle with both hands. When she was done she popped it out of her mouth on her own. That crazy kid is going to make Daddy's life a little too easy.



2 comments:

Sherisa and Broc said...

What an amazingly talented child she is! :) It is SO cool to see all those new developments. Peppers are always a preview of what I will be seeing soon from Emmarie - fun!

Aaron Canwell said...

If Dad has anything to do with it she definitely will.

Post a Comment