July 29, 2011

Meeting Emmarie

My good friend Sherisa, who lives in Spangle, had a beautiful little girl 6 weeks after Pepper was born. We had not met little Emmarie Gloe yet, so when Jo needed a ride to Coeur d'Alene to pick up his truck with a new transmission, we tagged along.
Emmarie is amazing! So little, cuddly, and quiet (Sherisa says she is not always so quiet, but I don't believe her). It was so nice to spend most of the day discussing our new-mom adventures. There is nothing like the support of a friend in a similar situation. We also had so much fun taking pictures of the two girls. We were reduced to fits of laughter as they sat next to each other leaning on one another (P tended to squish E) with seeming little knowledge of each other. Their arms and legs were continually flailing and their eyes never seemed to be where we needed them. I have a renewed respect for infant photographers.
My dad picked us up lunch at Olive Garden on his way back through Spokane so we ate a yummy lunch that we did not have to cook! All in all, it was a wonderful day. I am so blessed to have Sherisa as my friend and I can't wait for the fun times that Pepper and Emmarie will have in the future!

Holding hands!

Love E's pose.

Perfect of Emmarie, but Pepper was so busy adjusting her skirt.

P is finally looking at the camera but E is sleeping.

Love this one!




1 comment:

Sherisa and Broc said...

I love the pic of them holding hands. Forgot to put that one on my blog so I'm glad you got it on yours. Was so nice to have you here. Thanks for making the trip!

Post a Comment