July 10, 2011

Nikki's Shower aka Epic Road Trip with a Baby

Last weekend Mom, Gumby, Pepper, and I set off on a road trip adventure. We were headed to Lacey, WA to Nikki's brother and sis-in-law's place where her shower was held. Pepper did amazing considering she spent 12 hours strapped in her seat. On the way over she slept the whole way. She was not quite so accommodating on the way back, though her screaming was always for a specific reason. During this part of the trip she also had the most incredible blow out she has ever had. I am pretty sure there was more poo outside the diaper than inside it. I have learned that my sense of humor has changed since becoming a parent...in the past I don't think I would have laughed that hard about poo.
Amanda did a great job on the shower. We had a great time getting to know Nikki's family better and meeting some of her friends. It was fun seeing Allison and Heather also!


Hangin' with Gumby

Yay, Allison is back from NC!



Beautiful Bride-to-be and P

Nikki's Cousin and Sis-in-law


The Grandmas

A bit of resemblance.

Mini me.




Blow out.



Bubbles

So glad I do not have to have a 5 point seat belt harness.

Getting tired...

Not wanting to be tired...

Ahhh, peace and quiet.

Checking out the sunset during a diaper change.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, that is quite the blow-out. I love how much your mom is laughing in that photo. Gotta have a sense of humor, right?

Aaron Canwell said...

That is awesome Chelane! Keep up the good work Pepper!

Sherisa and Broc said...

That beats any blowout Emmarie has had thusfar for sure. Wow! Way to document it for her future embarrassment. Love the bubbles picture too!!

Post a Comment