July 3, 2011

7 Weeks of Pepper Time

A patient of mine made these for Pepper. LOVE THEM!

The slippers are watching...

The only way I get anything done.

Luna, Sofia, Tina and us

Teaching Pepper about hydration.


Sebastian is cheering me on.

Love her eyelashes. They seem to just keep growing!


Another week has flown by. This week Pepper enjoyed getting to know her cousin Luna when Tina and Sofia stopped by. I'm sure Luna will have a little Pepper tagging along behind her in another year or two. Pepper also went on walks with Dad to cheer me on while I "ran". She continues to grow and feels heavier each day, though I did not have time to take her in for a weight check this week so we'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Sherisa and Broc said...

I still can't believe how much Pepper is changing. She is just gorgeous! And you are looking totally awesome post-pregnancy, Chelane. Glad you are able to get back into your running this week.

Post a Comment