February 12, 2012
As If the Weekend Was Not Busy Enough...
Yep, Auntie Jamie also came this weekend. When it rains visitors in Walla Walla, it pours! Not that I am complaining. I love visitors and the visitors have been much more regular since this little girl entered our lives. Jamie is quite honest about it, she comes to see Pepper, not us. "No offense." Non taken, for sure, because we like that there are so many people that love our daughter. We understand, we think she is pretty cool too.
We went up for a beautiful snowshoe at Tollgate on Sabbath. Pepper had a blast as usual and it was fun to have Jamie join us. Now to rest up after this busy weekend!
2 comments:
I love you Chelane and Jo! I love your amazing daughter and sweet niece...I know...I planned to come way ahead of time and then all the rest of the family on both sides show up! I admit...I am head over heals in love with my favorite niece, Pepper!
Plus...I am pretty sure I am Pepper's favorite aunt:)
Post a Comment