February 13, 2012

Murphy's Law

 It is murphy's law that if you give a 9 month old a murphy to taste for the very first time, she will then commandeer that murphy for a prolonged period of time and not be inclined to share back. Grandma D spoiled us again with a hand delivery from Spokandy. If you have never had a murphy before, you must try it next time you are in Spokane. This hard to describe delight has been a favorite in our family for years. Thank you Grandma for the treats!


And that is exactly how murphy's make you feel!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so glad that Grandma Dorthy picked up Murphy's for the family! Pepper is spoiled now...I am not a lover of coconut, but somehow it tastes pretty good on those:) Wish I had been in town the day those arrived!

Sherisa and Broc said...

I am definitely not going to tell Emmarie. She would be jealous. I don't blame you for not wanting to give your murphy up, P.

Post a Comment