
I have incredible friends. I know I am blessed and sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. One of these close friends of mine happens to be pregnant right now also. This has turned out to be really cool because Sherisa and I have spent many an email comparing notes, whining, and giggling at each other's pregnancy joys and woes. She is having a girl also, just a few weeks after me. A couple weekends ago I attended a shower for her and we were able to get some pictures together. I am very much looking forward to our little girls growing up together. They will be best friends, of course.
1 comment:
Ahh, you're sweet! It was so wonderful of you to be present for that shower. Now I can't wait for the two little ones to really meet - not just in belly form!
Post a Comment