April 2, 2011

Support

A couple of weeks ago Jo and I met a photographer, Melissa McFadden, for a maternity photo shoot. For me this is no big deal, I love to preserve memories in photographs, so posing for a couple of hours is pretty easy. Jo, on the other hand, views photo shoots as a special form of torture. To have to behave and smile on cue for hours on end is not really his cup of tea (coffee). Not only that, but a preggo photo shoot contains all kinds of cheesy poses that most men would rather die than be a part of. That said, I have to tell you that my husband was incredible. He did not complain, he went along with the entire thing, and he spent the whole time joking around with our photographer (who is so cool,  I would highly recommend her). All in all, he showed me once again that we are in this pregnancy/parenting adventure together.  I am incredibly blessed!

Here are some of my favorites:


















No comments:

Post a Comment