April 16, 2011

Spring

I love spring, but this spring seems even better than most. It could be that this winter seemed like the longest I have experienced since moving to Walla Walla, but I think it is more than that. I think that starting a house and expecting our first child in a few weeks, makes this spring a bit more spectacular than any we have ever had.  I admit I am a bit scared we are taking on so many new things all at once, but overall I am just so excited for the adventure that life is throwing our way. Bring it on!
Walking down OUR driveway. CRAZY!

I love the wheat surrounding our building site.

Trying to decide, house or swimming pool?

I never get tired of the prune blossoms... we are blessed to live next to John and Pat's paradise.

Sun on my face and mittens. Like I was saying, winter really held on!






It was so fun for us to get to see Natalie and her girls last weekend. They were visiting from North Dakota for a few days. Jessica brought Ezekiel over too and he was delightful as usual!

Natalie's little Margaret, so cute and expressive, even without using words!

Hailey and Margaret, sweet sisters!

Ezekiel is crawling like a pro, soon to be walking!

Someday Zeke will find magazines as interesting as that plastic container.

Natalie and her youngest, Havilah









  

2 comments:

Aaron Canwell said...

I vote swimming pool! Then you can build a house around it! Great pictures! It looks so beautiful there!

Sherisa and Broc said...

Your property is especially beautiful right now...isn't it great to know that little piece of land is all yours?!

Post a Comment