 |
| Now that looks like a lot of fun! |
 |
| Kids headed out in boat races. |
 |
| Pepper is Daddy's girl. |
 |
| Fackenthalls: John with his cousins and Aunts/Uncles |
 |
| The result of so much fun. |
This year Pepper went with Daddy and Grandpa and Grandma to Spokane for the Fackenthall Family Reunion. They have it every year on the last weekend in August and it is quite a party! It is such a fun experience to meet new relatives and get to know others better! Jo's grandpa had a lot of siblings, so it is a big family, and of course it continues to grow all the time. I heard that Pepper had a good time watching all the kids and eating lots of soft serve ice cream (way to go William and Amy). I was sorry to miss it this time but I am looking forward to next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment