| Carl gives the food a thumbs up! |
| Pepper would not leave Corky's necklace alone! |
| Corky and Pepper |
| Auntie Jamie and P |
| Just like old times. Brewster girls! |
| The cake. There were pies too! |
| Gumby looking pretty in pink. |
The wedding reception was so much fun! First of all, the food was the best I have ever had at a wedding. Lasagna, ravioli with cream sauce and asparagus, salad, perfectly cooked green beans. I admit that I went back for seconds. The entertainment started right away. The way that tables were dismissed to get food was that they had to answer a question about Carl or Mindy correctly. They were really funny questions so it kept hungry people laughing. Next we watched an excellent video that Carl made. He and Mindy were interviewed about themselves and about their relationship. It helped everyone get to know them better. There was a funny "newlywed" game and a great slideshow also. All in all, it was a perfect night. Carl and Mindy made their getaway in his car, of course. I think he is going to cry when that car finally dies. They left amidst jingling bells and cheers, off to TWO weeks in the Virgin Islands. We are so happy for them and wish them the best on this awesome adventure called marriage!
No comments:
Post a Comment