 |
| For comparison purposes... 10 week pic |
I can't believe that my due date has come and gone! I know that first babies often go past the due date, in fact only 5% are actually born on the due date, but still it is hard to watch that date come and go with no indication that she is anything but entirely content to stay inside forever. On one hand I am so glad that she has not come yet. I had such a restful, relaxing weekend. I am getting a lot done around the house and feeling even more READY for this transition. On the other hand, I am getting a bit apprehensive that she is packing on the pounds, only to make the exit more challenging. I have an appointment tomorrow to find out when an induction can happen. Hopefully that will not be needed and things will start on their own. Maybe I'll try another 5 mile walk...
 |
| Composition perfection. Into a mirror with my headpiece just right. Another Jo masterpiece. |
 |
| At this point I make a basketball look tiny. |
3 comments:
I SO know what you mean. I've been thinking a lot about you and trying my best not to pester you with phone calls or texts. At any rate, I guess you know that she will be here within the next few days, but oh, the waiting... Hang in there.
Wowzers!!!
If you're like me, every week you think " I couldn't possibly get any bigger"! And then somehow you do. Will be a little sad to see the belly pics and art go but can't wait for Pepper to be here.
Post a Comment