May 14, 2011

Waiting on Pepper

The Paradise that is John and Pat's yard.

I will be planting one just like this in our yard someday.
My week has been an excellent one. It is true, I am very anxious for Pepper to get here, but I am also enjoying the time that I have had to rest, relax, and prepare for her arrival. I completed countless little projects and cleaned the house a couple times. I have been doing some cooking for the first time in forever! I also have been able to exercise, completing almost 15 miles of walking this week. Napping has been a daily occurrence, something that is entirely uncharacteristic for me. The weather has been very warm so I have been able to play with the dogs in the pond. I even tried to teach Zoe to swim, without any luck yet. It is not that she can't swim, it is just that she does not know she can swim. How do you explain that to a 6 month old puppy?
Overall, I have been blessed that Pepper is happy where she is... though today is an excellent day for her to change her mind!

The bees and me love these blossoms!

This is as far as Zoe will go in



No comments:

Post a Comment