May 4, 2011

Thirtyniner

There is one word to describe this week: GIGANTIC! My belly is huge and my face is round and a nurse at St. Mary's informed me that I am looking pregnant from behind. Thankfully, I am still feeling pretty good. I am still doing some walking and still working normal hours, though I am trying to take it easy in that area this week per orders from my medical providers. Really, the only tough part is that I am REALLY wanting to hold her. My impatience is getting stronger. I see my OB provider today so we'll see what she says...


Oh my, I think I might be pregnant!

5-7 lbs of baby in there

Proof that I am truly HUGE now

2 comments:

Sherisa and Broc said...

It must be a good feeling to know you are just about at the uppermost limits of "hugeness"! Still looking great, I might add. C'mon Pepper - come soon!

carl said...

WOW!! You officially have a large belly! Wow! It's soon!

Post a Comment