May 14, 2011

41 weeks..."You have got to be kidding!"

Well, here we are, one week past Pepper's due date. Originally, I had mentally prepared for this because I had heard that first babies often go over. Then I had some preterm labor and so all thoughts of going past my due date vanished. Well, now I realize that I should have kept the mental preparedness going because it is very hard to go past the due date...especially a whole week! Like I already said, I have had a great week and I feel good, so I am not complaining. I am just so excited to hold her that I can hardly stand it! This is a good exercise in patience for me and patience is NOT one of my strengths.

This sweater is at its MAX capacity.



We REALLY want to get our pic into the Awkward Pregnancy Picture website.

We are ready to be 3 instead of 2.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hang in there girly you can make it!

Love, Nik

Post a Comment