May 27, 2011

Visitors

The support of friends and family is a critical component to surviving this crazy, chaotic time as new parents. We are especially blessed to have a huge group of these wonderful people that have showered our lives with visits, food, gifts, arms willing to hold a screaming child, compliments as to the beauty of that screaming child, babysitting (yes, Jo and I managed to leave her for an hour with Grandma and Grandpa F), and house cleaning (thank you mom). I also have to mention that Johannes is an amazing dad, an invaluable asset to our parental team. On the days that I am the most sleep deprived I try to think of those that are single parents and those that do not have support of family and friends. I truly don't know how they do it. 

Shawntae
Grandpa Lee- with a cold
Robb

Zeke and Jess


Christina
Great Grandma Dorothy



Hailey

Great Grandma Barbara

Sharlene our office nurse

Grandma Em

Barbie and Sue from Dialysis Unit

Auntie Jamie

Grandma Pat

Grandpa John


Gr-uncle Keith

Moose

Devin

Mamma Moose

No comments:

Post a Comment