March 22, 2012

Developmental Update

In the past few weeks she has been expanding her vocabulary, though she will often say a word for one day and then not say it again. She continues to growl all the time, especially when there is a quiet moment at church or at Grandpa Lee's band concert. She has learned the hand sign for milk. She decided to walk for one evening, then refused to do it again. (I of course was so caught up in the moment that I did not capture it on camera.) She holds her bottle when we force her to (Nana does not make her do it). She eats ANYTHING. This is such a blessing and I hope it continues. She now has 4 teeth on the top totaling 6 teeth altogether. She waves consistently, usually double handed for good measure, and says bye sometimes. She "talks" on the phone, usually saying one word that we think means "Hi" whenever there is a pause in the conversation. She is generally a happy, smiling girl, and her smile with that twinkle in her eye could make anyone melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment