March 3, 2012

A Little of Joseph

Emmarie in their new backpack!


Handsome men, beautiful girls.

Arrowhead Chocolates


My lovies.

Best buds.


The first day at Wallowa Lake I was so worn out from the crazy week that I would have never removed myself from the comfy couch at the cabin, had Sherisa not suggested we check out Joseph. What a great idea that was! As many times as we have been up to the Wallowas, I have never actually spent time looking around Joseph. There are some very cute shops and nice restaurants in that little town, not to mention a view of the mountains from anywhere on Main Street. Our favorites shops were BeeCrowBee and Arrowhead Chocolates. I would recommend the dark chocolate salted caramel truffle and any coffee drink at Arrowhead Chocolates.

1 comment:

Sherisa and Broc said...

Making some good progress with the blogging! Nicely done! :)Every time I look at these pictures I want to go back and do the weekend all over again. Lots of fun!

Post a Comment