 |
| Pepper LOVES steps! |
 |
| Beware of the Crazy Squirrels |
 |
| Ducky Feed |
 |
| Love this pic of Nana and P |
 |
| My Blue Eyed Girl |
 |
| Twinsies! |
 |
| Duck pics... |
 |
| for Sherisa! |
The most amazing birthday continued after another much needed nap. We met Nana and Grandpa Lee at the pond at Pioneer Park to feed the ducks and geese. The water fowl were mildly excited to see us and politely ate a few bites of bread. The squirrels on the other hand, were quite happy to get bread and almost jumped into our laps for more. I have to admit that REALLY friendly squirrels kind of freak me out but they were cute from a distance. Finally, we caught sight of the Mallard family. They were so cute with lots of little ducklings bobbing around. The swim so fast and I love how the water beads off their feathers. I am a bit embarrassed to say how many pictures I took, only my good friend Sherisa would understand...
1 comment:
I definitely love the duck pictures! Ducklings are so adorable. Glad you had such a fun day with your little "duckling" too!
Post a Comment