Today we headed to Spokane for another Bloomsday weekend. We are very excited to introduce Pepper to this yearly tradition. This evening some of us reached town early enough to go to the convention center to pick up our packets. I embarrassed myself thoroughly by going to the wrong age group to get my packet. I was sure I was 31...Regardless, we finally had all the packets and enjoyed checking out the booths selling exercise shoes, clothes and food. Pepper was wide eyed watching the hundreds of people coming and going. She found a little girl her age and quickly gave out a hug, as she has started to do on a regular basis. She sure enjoyed all the walking after being cooped up in the car for so long.
May 4, 2012
Bloomsday Here We Come
Today we headed to Spokane for another Bloomsday weekend. We are very excited to introduce Pepper to this yearly tradition. This evening some of us reached town early enough to go to the convention center to pick up our packets. I embarrassed myself thoroughly by going to the wrong age group to get my packet. I was sure I was 31...Regardless, we finally had all the packets and enjoyed checking out the booths selling exercise shoes, clothes and food. Pepper was wide eyed watching the hundreds of people coming and going. She found a little girl her age and quickly gave out a hug, as she has started to do on a regular basis. She sure enjoyed all the walking after being cooped up in the car for so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment