| Pre-race excitement! |
| After-race stretch |
| THE SHIRT |
| Running buddies |
| Notice we are waiting for shave ice. |
| Soaking in the sun. |
| Pepper, Nana, and Grandpa Lee speed through the last mile! |
Pepper's first Bloomsday was a blast! Jo, Jamie and I started the race first with Jo pulling away from us girls in the first 2 miles. Jamie and I pushed through and came in a few minutes after Jo. John and Pat did awesome as usual, coming in at the top of their age group. Sid ran with Corban and Levi. It was their first race and they ran it all! My wonderful parents brought up the back pushing Pepper in the stroller. After Jo, Jamie and I finished the race we walked a couple miles back on the race course to cheer on my parents and Pepper. We were impressed to see them moving at a fast clip, speed walking and walk/jogging. Evidently pushing the stroller relieved some of my Dad's knee pain. They even ran up Doomsday Hill! I am so proud of this active family of mine! I can't wait until Bloomsday 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment