May 12, 2012

Mommy Time


Washing dishes

Making sure the dishes are not TOO clean.

She still LOVES blueberries!


Her picture squint, in preparation for the flash.


This weekend Jo was helping to guide a raft trip on the Grand Ronde, so Pepper and I had some quality time together. This was a great way to celebrate Mother's Day weekend! She is getting to the stage where she enjoys helping with chores. I cherish this because I realize all too soon it is NOT going to be fun to do the dishes and put her toys away. She is mimicking more words and it is so fun to hear her versions: Ba (bath), NeNeNe (milk, along with hand signal), theez (please, along with hand signal), and of course many animal sounds including growls, meows, bahhh (goat or sheep), barks, and nays (more like blowing raspberries). She also is starting to enjoy the trampoline a lot. It is such a great place to hang out with her because she runs around like crazy, which tires her out, and the net keeps her safe while I catch a quick nap. Ha, Ha, I wish! I figured out that bouncing her produces the best giggles.






1 comment:

Post a Comment