| Sebastian "supervising" |
| Almost done! |
| Duck Family |
When Jo chose a ducky theme for Pepper's party (she LOVES her stuffed duck), I could not resist buying a mold for a duck cake. I have to admit that I do not spend a lot of time in the kitchen. If someone is baking at our house it is always Jo. So baking and decorating this cake may have been stretching my skill set a bit. Thankfully, it had instructions and then Katrina and Pat came along with the great idea to use the cupcakes as ducklings. I was quite excited that it turned out so cute. And these pictures are before Katrina finished decorating the platter. By the way, if ANYONE wants to see what a duck cake tastes like, I have just the pan for you! Please borrow anytime.
1 comment:
I LOVE the ducky cake, Chelane! Nicely done, I am most impressed! :) And yes, I may have to borrow that cake pan from you somewhere down the line.
Post a Comment